Shiloh continues to review it’s COVID precautions and has decided to make the following updates effective Sunday, 6/20/21.
Mask wearing is optional at both services.
The balcony will be reserved only for those wearing masks, but if you may sit anywhere you like.
We are continuing to Live Stream our services on Sundays at 8:30a and 10:00a. Watch here
Children's Ministry is open with COVID practices in place. Read more about that here.
If you have any questions, please email Greg at email@example.com
Shiloh's COVID Guidelines
1) Shiloh requests all attending adhere to the following
- Face masks are optional at both services. Masks available at the door if you'd like one.
- Pleas maintain 6’ social distancing.
- Leave 3 empty seats between your household and the next.
2) Shiloh is taking the following precautions
- Rows of chairs inside the sanctuary will be 6’ apart
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Ushers will help people find a seat in the sanctuary or direct them to overflow seating downstairs if necessary
- Additional seating will be provided downstairs in the Shine room and the Shiloh café
3) Children's Ministry
Children's Ministry is now meeting with COVID practices in place.